First vs Second Conditional Exercises
Warning: include(/home/jdaeng5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quizzin/show_quiz.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jdaeng5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quizzin - disabled/quizzin.php on line 57
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/jdaeng5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quizzin/show_quiz.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jdaeng5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quizzin - disabled/quizzin.php on line 57
1. I’ll do it tomorrow if __________ time. (I / to have)
2. If I had more time, __________ it (I / to do)
3. Would you go travelling if __________ the lottery? (you / to win)
4. __________ if you go. (I / to go)
5. __________ that if I were you. (I / not / to do)
6. If I __________ speak English, I would definitely try to get a job in the UK. (modal verb can)
7. If I __________, I’ll do it. (to have to)
1. I have.
2. I would do it / I’d do it.
3. you won
4. I’ll go / I will go
5. I would not do / I wouldn’t do
7. have to